If you have any questions or comments, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Blueiron will use your personal information to help us fulfill any orders placed with us.
- If you tell us you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send any messages relating to a product you have purchased to keep you informed about your order.
- Blueiron has appropriate measures in place to protect your information and keep it secure.
- Blueiron respects your data protection rights and aims to give you control over your own information.
You can also access the below the Privacy Policies of our partner websites which may also hold or attain personal data.
Why do we need your personal information?
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or debit/credit card details when ordering on our website. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with our website and administer our website services where you have registered. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
- To fulfil our agreement with you, including processing your order, sending you confirmation, or contacting you if there is an issue.
- To administer any contest or other promotional offer you may enter and notify winners.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
- For direct marketing purposes.
Use of your personal information
Information you provide will be used by us to enable us to process your order or provide you with information on products and special offers.
When will we send you marketing?
When we collect information directly from you, we may ask you if you do not want to receive our marketing communications. We will respect your choice as to what communications you wish to receive and the methods by which you are sent them.
How can you change what marketing communications you receive and how you receive them?
If you decide you would no longer like to be sent marketing communications, you can change your mind at any time by emailing your request to email@example.com
In addition, each marketing communication we send by email will also have an unsubscribe option which will allow you to stop receiving further marketing emails.
Our website may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information and we take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us.
Access to your personal information
What information do we collect from shoppers and why?
- We collect our merchants’ buyers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- If you opt into Shopify Pay, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit a merchant store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you use or access a store that uses our Services, such as when you visit a merchant’s site, place an order or sign up for an account on a merchant’s site.
- We also collect this information when you opt into Shopify Pay, or use Shopify Pay to pre-fill your checkout information.
- Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about buyers, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
- Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- If the merchant whose store you visit or access directs us to transfer this information (for example, if they enable a third-party app that accesses buyer personal information).
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or the business of a merchant whose store you visit or access, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
If you have signed up for the Blueiron mailing list to receive email newsletters about relevant promotions your email address is stored on Mailchimp’s data storage, databases and the general Mailchimp application on a secure server behind a firewall.